So...it's been quite a while since I've updated. Needless to say, life's been a little more than busy. I don't know what's kept me busiest, waiting for spring to arrive in the wake of winter's relentless trickery (seriously, is the sky ever going to turn all sunshiny again, or not?) and the return of grad classes, and the impending publication of my book Conversing in a Black Cadillac...I honestly don't have much time for blogging. But, alas, I have made some time this early morning.
Usually if a book is really good, I'll throw in a tiny review, maybe rate the book. However, because I read so many in the month of April, we're going to make this short and sweet, except for my absolute favorites.
Books Read in April 2013:
1. Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair- Pablo Neruda
2. Transformations- Anne Sexton
3. Two Faces of Fear- Julie Welsley
4. The Scream in the Storm- Caroline Farr
5. The Secret of Castle Ferarra- Caroline Farr
6. The Heiress to Crag Castle- Minerva Rossetti
7. Late For Work- David Tucker
Four of these are vintage gothic romance novels (a great love of mine!) and sooner than later you'll find reviews to all the gothics I read at my Gothic Romance Reviews blog.