They might range from really simple things (like a food I want to try) to something huge (like a vacation or road trip). The idea is to steadily work towards new goals and life experiences.
I guess this is sort of like a bucket list, but not really...just a group of smaller goals I want to achieve one at at time. My bucket list is huge and I keep it in a private word document.
Enjoy reading and following my goals if you want. I also encourage you to do your own '43 things.'
My 43 (or more) Goals for 2015:
3. Go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
5. Digitally create a children's book and self-publish on Lulu Press
6. Build an online resume
7. Take a photo of myself everyday for a year
8. Donate 1,000,000 grains of rice on freerice.com
9. Donate goods to an animal shelter
10. Complete "Wreck this Journal"
12. Watch 43 TED talks
13. Visit more museums/art galleries
16. Go to a drive in movie
17. Create a book of quotes that inspire me (compile and print on Lulu)
18. Complete a digital scrapbook (compile and print on Lulu)
20. complete a jigsaw, glue it and hang it
21. Visit a planetarium
22. Learn fortune telling with basic playing cards
23. Complete a 'paint by numbers'
25. Fill a whole coloring book (gotta allow my inner child some playtime!)
26. Lay on the hood of a car and look at the stars
27. Complete my gothic romance novella
28. Chalk a poem onto concrete
29. complete a family cook book, compile and print on Lulu
30. See at least 1 play/musical with my daughter this year
31. complete the 'non planner' date book
32. Create a photobook of my favorite photos (to date) to keep on the coffee table (compile and print on lulu)
34. Learn to fluently read my Tarot cards
35. Learn to fluently read my I Ching cards
36. Complete 'this is not a book'
37. Complete 'the pocket scavenger'
39; take my daughter to the aquarium
40. complete artella workshop 'accounting your muse'
41. complete artella workshop 'alphabetter muse'
42. complete artella workshop 'make change with your muse'
45. read 110 books
46. complete book 'small boxes closing'
49. have my poetry published in at least 10 places (online, print, otherwise)